"Revolution of Fun" Nigel Parkinson Signed Canvas Print
Revolution of Fun: Seven Decades of Dennis - Limited Edition Art Print
In this specially commissioned fine art illustration, current Dennis artist Nigel Parkinson captures 70 years of character development in a single scene by painstakingly emulating the art styles of his predecessors – Davey Law, David Sutherland and Dave Parkins.
This limited edition print features artwork charting the evolution of Dennis across seven decades.
A true Beano collectable:
- Only 70 available (marking 70 years of Dennis … see what we did there?!)
- Each print hand signed by Nigel Parkinson
- Gallery grade canvas and hardwood frame
- Supplied with a certificate of authenticity
- Only available from the official Beano Shop
This original artwork was commissioned by Beano in celebration of 70 years of Dennis, who first menaced the pages of the Beano comic in 1951. Legendary artist Nigel Parkinson has incorporated Dennis from across the decades, bringing every generation of Dennis together for the first time in Beanotown history.
Once these high quality prints are gone, they’re gone – order yours today!
Don’t miss out on Beano limited edition collectables in the future – Join the Beano Shop mailing list to be the first to know about new products.
- 70 limited edition prints hand signed by Nigel Parkinson.
- Canvas size is 1190 x 420mm, overall size (including frame) 1235 x 465mm.
- Gallery grade 380 GSM canvas to produce a giclee print with an archival rating of 75 years.
- Treated with a fine art satin seal to prevent marking and scratching so your collectors print can be safely cleaned.
- Outer frame is a lacquered solid wood in a smooth black satin finish.
- Neatly finished with acid free artists back and supplied ready to hang with fixings and instructions.
- Each item is handmade in the UK and individually numbered and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- UK delivery only (not available for International delivery).